- The Space is Prepared
- Prior to Photo Shoot
- Clean Surfaces
- During Shoot, Details are Fine Tuned:
- toilet seats down
- towels/bedding straightened
- lights on
- fans off
- TV and other screens off
- window treaments straightened
- yard clean, manicured, decluttered
- vehicles out of view
- light source colors evened out
- reflections reduced
- items arranged/removed
- Prior to Photo Shoot
- The Photo Shows Informative and Pleasing Space
- A Wide Angle Lens Shows More Space
- Features are Shown
- Proper Items are In/Out of Photo
- Light and Bright
- Off Camera Flashes Light All Spaces in the Photograph
- Show Positive Views out Window
- The Sun’s Position is Considered in Shoot Plan
- Edited to Imitate Life
- Distortion is Removed (this occurs with use of a wide angle lens)
- Verticals are Straightened
- Color is Correct
- Shadows Reduced
- Reflections Reduced
- Influence Contact.
- The Viewer Wants to See More
- Contact is initiated with Agent
- More Showings!
- More Contacts for Agent!
Laura's photos helped me become the #1 non-owner agent in the office with over 2 million in sales. I believe she also helped my office to maintain its number one sales records in the county. I used Laura first in my office. Everyone was impressed by the professional quality of the pictures. Then everyone in my office wanted her contact information. Maybe I shouldn't have shared and kept her to myself but I was pleased to see Laura's continued success. She is my go to photographer. I suggest she becomes yours as well.
I have used ShowSpaces Photography for several of my listings. Scheduling is very easy, and Laura is quick to communicate all necessary information regarding her services and she is also very clear regarding pricing. Laura always arrives on time and is quick, efficient, and very respectful of the clients home and property. She takes a more than adequate quantity of photos, and the quality is exceptional. Delivery is within 24 hours. I highly recommend ShowSpaces for your photography marketing needs!
I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with the photos Laura took of my listing/personal home. Not only was she professional, courteous and efficient but she was a pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail and creativity are top notch. She did more than take photos, she told a story. Thanks Laura! I will be calling you again!
Service Area Includes:
Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, Chatham County, Durham, Fuquay Varina, Holly Springs, Morrisville, and Portions of Raleigh west of Downtown