- The Space is Prepared
- Prior to Photo Shoot
- Clean Surfaces
- During Shoot, Details are Fine Tuned:
- toilet seats down
- towels/bedding straightened
- lights on
- fans off
- TV and other screens off
- window treaments straightened
- yard clean, manicured, decluttered
- vehicles out of view
- light source colors evened out
- reflections reduced
- items arranged/removed
- Prior to Photo Shoot
- The Photo Shows Informative and Pleasing Space
- A Wide Angle Lens Shows More Space
- Features are Shown
- Proper Items are In/Out of Photo
- Light and Bright
- Off Camera Flashes Light All Spaces in the Photograph
- Show Positive Views out Window
- The Sun’s Position is Considered in Shoot Plan
- Edited to Imitate Life
- Distortion is Removed (this occurs with use of a wide angle lens)
- Verticals are Straightened
- Color is Correct
- Shadows Reduced
- Reflections Reduced
- Influence Contact.
- The Viewer Wants to See More
- Contact is initiated with Agent
- More Showings!
- More Contacts for Agent!
I have always had a delightful photo shoot with Laura and pleased with her photography.
Laura Fuelleman is always my choice for professional real estate photography. I enjoy working with her because of her professionalism, attention to detail and efficiency. Laura consistently goes above and beyond to capture the best angle and image. Her vision, along with those that she works with bring the home to life in pictures. I am routinelly complimented on the pictures, clients love them and they are a big part of selling the homes quickly. In addition, Laura is extremely kind and a pleasure to be around in general.
Laura's photos helped me become the #1 non-owner agent in the office with over 2 million in sales. I believe she also helped my office to maintain its number one sales records in the county. I used Laura first in my office. Everyone was impressed by the professional quality of the pictures. Then everyone in my office wanted her contact information. Maybe I shouldn't have shared and kept her to myself but I was pleased to see Laura's continued success. She is my go to photographer. I suggest she becomes yours as well.
Service Area Includes:
Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, Chatham County, Durham, Fuquay Varina, Holly Springs, Morrisville, and Portions of Raleigh west of Downtown